Public Training Institutions
Memorial University is the only university in Newfoundland and Labrador and the largest university in Atlantic Canada.
It is made up of a campus in St. John’s; the Fisheries and Marine Institute in St. John’s; Grenfell Campus in Corner Brook; a residential campus in Harlow, England; and the Institut Frecker in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon.
College of the North Atlantic (CNA) is one of the largest post-secondary educational and skills training centres in Atlantic Canada, with a history dating back more than 40 years. They have 17 campus locations throughout Newfoundland and Labrador and one in the Middle East State of Qatar. CNA has nearly 100 full-time program offerings and more than 300 part-time courses for some 20,000 students each year.
Private Training Institutions
- Academy Canada – Corner Brook
- Academy Canada – St. John’s
- BAC Training Centre Inc./BAC Masonry College
- Boilermakers Industrial Training Centre Inc.
- Canadian Training Institute
- Carpenter Millwright College Inc.
- Central Training Academy
- DieTrac Technical Institute
- Eastern College
- Gander Flight Training
- Ironworkers Education & Training Co. Inc.
- Keyin College – Burin (formerly Centrac College)
- Keyin College – Carbonear
- Keyin College – Clarenville
- Keyin College – Gander
- Keyin College – Grand Falls-Windsor
- Keyin College – Marystown
- Keyin College – St. John’s
- Mine Safety Training Institute
- Operating Engineers College
- U.A. Training Centre
- Western College
- Woodford Training Centre Inc.