The 2017 Nunavut Trade Show and Conference will be held Tuesday, September 19th to Thursday, September 21st. Each year we offer conference sessions, keynote breakfasts & lunches, and three nights of excellent networking opportunities, allowing participants to interact and get a taste for the local culture and entertainment. Events include:
- Meet & Greet, Arctic Winter Games Complex – September 19th, 2017
- Nunavut Business Achievement Awards, the Discovery – Iqaluit’s Boutique Hotel – September 20th, 2017
- Nunavut Trade Show Gala & Auction, Koojesse Ballroom, Frobisher Inn – September 21st, 2017
Complete details here: http://nunavuttradeshow.ca/
Newfoundland and Labrador are regarded by many as Canada’s aquaculture growth center. The world is watching. There is a global focus on our potential for the future. On behalf of the Newfoundland and Labrador aquaculture industry, we invite you to join us for our 24th Annual Cold Harvest Conference and Trade Show; full of exciting and informative discussions related to aquaculture and its potential in our province. With world class keynote speakers and guests, sessions and panel discussions related to aquaculture innovation, technology, human resources and consumer trends, this event should not be missed.
Complete event details here: http://naia.ca/cold-harvest-2017/
“Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Immigration & Beyond” is the theme for the National Citizenship & Immigration Conference. The 12th annual conference features high-level government speakers from IRCC, CBSA, IRB and ESDC, along with leading industry experts and specialists. Successes and challenges in the immigration field will be discussed alongside trends, changes, and updates. International students, Express Entry and economic programs, refugees, inadmissibility, and Port of Entry are just a sample of the diverse topics to be included in the agenda. Breakout sessions, case studies, and practical advice will be provided in both English and French. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask their questions, be informed, and network with speakers and specialists in the immigration industry.
Details of speakers coming soon!
- With a projected number of over 65 speakers, from all facets of the immigration spectrum, attendees will have the opportunity to listen, learn and network!
- Government representatives from CBSA, IRCC, IRB and ESDC will participate and deliver quality presentations. They will update on new changes, advise current trends, and answer questions. Your feedback and interaction is important because often it’s your comments that get taken back to the policy drafting table!
- Not to be outdone by their Federal counterparts, some of the PNP programs will be participating at the NCIC – describing their programs, advocating their province and showing you different options for your clients.
- Leading RCICs and industry specialists will share the podium with Government speakers and contribute to the discussion by offering the practitioner perspective. With practical tips and a sharing philosophy from our speaker colleagues, attendees are guaranteed to take back to their office more strategy options and solutions to offer to their clients!
- Added to the roster, will be a selection of NGOs, academic institutions, and other game changers – to offer perspective, commentary, and information to you, on how you can assist clients – from settlement, to studies to human rights. Game changers indeed!
- An all-star cast in French and in English – to be assembled, ready to share, inform and learn! Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Immigration & Beyond! There might just be a few surprises in store!
Registration + Details: http://www.ncic-cnci.ca/