“Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Immigration & Beyond” is the theme for the National Citizenship & Immigration Conference. The 12th annual conference features high-level government speakers from IRCC, CBSA, IRB and ESDC, along with leading industry experts and specialists. Successes and challenges in the immigration field will be discussed alongside trends, changes, and updates. International students, Express Entry and economic programs, refugees, inadmissibility, and Port of Entry are just a sample of the diverse topics to be included in the agenda. Breakout sessions, case studies, and practical advice will be provided in both English and French. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask their questions, be informed, and network with speakers and specialists in the immigration industry.
Details of speakers coming soon!
- With a projected number of over 65 speakers, from all facets of the immigration spectrum, attendees will have the opportunity to listen, learn and network!
- Government representatives from CBSA, IRCC, IRB and ESDC will participate and deliver quality presentations. They will update on new changes, advise current trends, and answer questions. Your feedback and interaction is important because often it’s your comments that get taken back to the policy drafting table!
- Not to be outdone by their Federal counterparts, some of the PNP programs will be participating at the NCIC – describing their programs, advocating their province and showing you different options for your clients.
- Leading RCICs and industry specialists will share the podium with Government speakers and contribute to the discussion by offering the practitioner perspective. With practical tips and a sharing philosophy from our speaker colleagues, attendees are guaranteed to take back to their office more strategy options and solutions to offer to their clients!
- Added to the roster, will be a selection of NGOs, academic institutions, and other game changers – to offer perspective, commentary, and information to you, on how you can assist clients – from settlement, to studies to human rights. Game changers indeed!
- An all-star cast in French and in English – to be assembled, ready to share, inform and learn! Celebrating 150 years of Canadian Immigration & Beyond! There might just be a few surprises in store!
Registration + Details: http://www.ncic-cnci.ca/