HOW TO REGISTER/SUBMIT RESUME?
- Review if a job posting on our website matches your qualifications and apply for it.
- Applying requires on-site registration.
- Register (1) on-site then fill out the (2) Applicant CV Submission Form and upload your resume
- Resume must be in English. Include a French version if you are a French-speaking foreign national.
- ONLY apply to the position that best represents your skill set and education background.
- If referred by an Agent, ensure to select Agent Referral and choose the one you were provided.
- If you require optional services other than our current job listing requirements submit or book a consultation request. See below section on Consultations. Serious inquiries only as this process require a fee.
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IN A RESUME?
Below is a list of guidelines for preparing your resume. Please read through them before sending it in or submitting through our online registration system.
- Your resume must be in English.
- It should be one or two pages in length, and never exceed three.
- Place your name and contact information at the top of your resume. You may even place this information in the header so that it appears on both pages.
- Include in your resume your education, work experience and special abilities, such as language and information technology skills.
- When presenting your work experience, begin with the most recent experience and go backward.
- When describing past work experience, including the country in which you worked as well as the position you held and the responsibilities you had. The name of the company and the job title by themselves are not enough information.
- Set out not only your trade but also the 4 or 5 most important job duties you performed in that trade.
- The specific addresses of past employers are not necessary; just the city and country will suffice. Employers will learn more about the firm’s locations when seeking references from them.
- Be sure to indicate your competencies in written and spoken English, as well as any other languages you studied.
- List any professional designations or certificates you have but do not send copies of these until specifically asked to do so.
- Send your resume as an attachment in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat PDF; do not put it in the body of your email.
DO YOU OFFER CONSULTATIONS?
Please see below for consultation options.
CANADIAN IMMIGRATION – Consultation
Do you require Immigration Services? Do you have questions about the Canada immigration process and how you can qualify under the various Canada immigration programs?
Book a consultation session with our in-house immigration consultant. You have the option to arrange a time slot via Skype, or by a phone call.
HR ASSESSMENT – Consultation
Do you require a review and assessment of your resume? Do you want a preliminary credential assessment on your current status and career options to Canada?
Book a consultation session with our Human Resource representative. You have the option to arrange a time slot via Skype.
I AM A FRANCOPHONE, WHAT IS THE Mobilité FRANCOPHONE STREAM?
The Mobilité Francophone stream opened June 1st, 2016 and will allow Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exempt work permits for francophone workers in the managerial, professional and technical/skilled trades occupations.
If you are a national of a French-speaking country coming to Canada and wish to be eligible for a facilitated work permit under the new Mobilité francophone stream, you must:
- participate or register with a Canadian Immigration Information Session/Promotional Event, either in person or through an online webinar; or have been in communication with IRCC (Embassy, Visa Advisor, Employer Liaison Network). Refer to this complete list of Information Sessions/Events.
- will live and work outside of Quebec;
- use French on a daily basis. The Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) can be required, Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) level 7 or higher.
- will occupy a position corresponding to a skill level 0, A, or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
DO YOU ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS?
You can make payments directly on-site. Online payment option includes PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Online payments include a 2.9% of total + 0.30 cent service fee.
We also accept payments over the phone via POS (Point of Sale) debit machine. Payment options over the phone include Visa, MasterCard, and Interac (pending carrier).
- Call 1.709.700.1983
PayPal Transfer: you can also email payment directly to our PayPal account from your PayPal account to the following email address. See instructions from PayPal.
DO YOU OFFER INFORMATION SESSIONS?
If you or your organization would like for us to present to your members our Services and Programs, send us a request through our Contact Form.