Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Work Global Canada Inc. (the “Company”) operates the current www.workglobalcanada.com website (the “Site”) to provide online access to information regarding the Company, and the products and services made available from the Company.
All information and/or content that can be seen, heard, or experienced on the Site (the “Content”) is protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belongs to the Company or its partners or independent third parties.
License is granted to the user to use the Site and its Content for personal, non-commercial use only, unless otherwise agreed to, in writing, by a representative of the Company who has authority to grant additional license. Under this user license, you may download, print, and store the available Content (excluding software) the Site provided that ALL of the following conditions are adhered to:
- You do NOT use the Content for any commercial purpose;
- You do NOT copy, reproduce, or create derivative works based on the Content or use the Content for any public display, broadcast, transmission, or distribution (commercial or non-commercial);
- You do NOT modify, reformat, or alter the Content in any manner;
- You do NOT sell, rent, or gain any monetary gain from the Content;
- You do NOT remove any of the copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content;
- You do NOT link to, or “mirror” the Content on any other website or server.
- You delete and/or otherwise destroy any Content (electronic and/or hard copy) which may have been downloaded upon the termination of this license or upon the completion of the content’s use.
In addition, under this license, the user may download one (1) copy of any software made available on the Site, provided that all of the above conditions are adhered to in addition to the following:(1) You do NOT attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site.
All Content included on the Site is presented “as is”. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content or otherwise relating to the Content or on any sites linked to this site. The Content appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, photographic, or other errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the Content on its Site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the Content.The Company is not responsible for any inaccurate or incomplete Content, and does not warrant that any errors will be corrected. The Content may not be accurate or applicable to all jurisdictions internationally, and use of any Content is at the user’s own risk.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites/pages for which hyperlinks are provided on the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the linked to organization or its site, products, or services. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Company does not guarantee that any Content made available for download will not in some manner cause harm to your computer or its programs. Use of any such downloads is at the user’s own risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event, or under no circumstances, shall the Company, or its employees, partners, affiliates, suppliers, or other third-parties, be liable for any loss or damages (direct or indirect) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or its Contents. Such loss or damages may include, but is not limited to:
- Damages pertaining to the loss or corruption of data, programs, services, etc.
- Damages pertaining to the loss of revenue or profit;
- Damages pertaining to the interruption of the user’s computer, internet, services, etc.
- Any claim attributable to the use of the Site or its ContentThis limitation of liability applies even if the Company or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such loss or damage.Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Any content provided by you as a user is done so in agreement to the following conditions:
- You agree that you have the legal right to provide such content;
- You agree to abide by any rules provided on the Site regarding the posting of such content;
The Company reserves the right to terminate you license to use the Site and/or its Content at any time and for any reason.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the Site or any part of the Site or its Content at any time for any reason.
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador and the Country of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.