Job Title: Auto Body Repair Technician
NOC / Eligible Industry: 7322
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Number of Requirements: 3
Hours Per Week: 40
Location: Fredericton, NB
Performing Quality Collision Repair work to restore vehicles to pre-accident condition in regards to appearance and safety.
We are seeking an experienced Auto Body Repair Technician for a well established family owned Automotive Collision Repair Facility with an excellent reputation for Quality workmanship, and Great Customer Service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Disassembly and assembly of parts as per shop guidelines
- Complete disassembly of the vehicle as per shop guidelines
- Repair damaged to body panels and components, including Plastic, Steel including HSS and Aluminum.
- Repair & Replace safety systems including air bag components, sensors and various other electronic components.
- Repair or replace interior & exterior trim and components such as seats & Instrument panels.
- Ensure that all needed repairs are identified and compleed
- Verify repaired vehicles are checked for compliance to safety and quality standards
Qualifications and Skills Auto Body Repair Technician
- Previous collision repair experience required
- 2nd or 3rd d year apprentice or Journeyman
- I-CAR Training an asset
- Experience in mig welding for auto body repair
- Team Player
- Passion for cars
- Positive attitude
- Excited to learn & develop skills
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to work independently in a busy team environment
- Auto Body/Collision Repair: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Fluent in French, as asset.
- Speak English
How To Apply
- Previous applicants need not apply again;
- Application submissions require you to register on-site;
- Resumes' MUST be in English;
- Include your current residence (address), phone number and your email address in your resume;
- Acceptable cv/resume file formats include Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Microsoft Word .doc or .docx;
- Please prepare your resume to the following format, example: jobtitle-firstname-lastname-ref#.fileformat
So, based on the above acceptable file formats, this specific job resume title would look like one of the following:
Auto Body Repair Technician-John-Smith-AT0018.pdf
Auto Body Repair Technician-John-Smith-AT0018.doc
Auto Body Repair Technician-John-Smith-AT0018.docx
- Click the Apply Now link below;