Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
NOC / Eligible Industry: 6315
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of Requirements: 10
Location: St. John's, NL
- Supervise and coordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners, and janitors
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and coordinate activities with those of other departments
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
- May perform certain cleaning duties.
Must be available to work during weekends and nights.
- Completion of secondary school
- Previous experience in a particular area of cleaning (industrial, commercial, residential)
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Fluent in French, as asset.
- Speak English
How To Apply
- Previous applicants need not apply again;
- Application submissions require you to register on-site;
- Resumes' MUST be in English;
- Include your current residence (address), phone number and your email address in your resume;
- Acceptable cv/resume file formats include Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Microsoft Word .doc or .docx;
- Please prepare your resume to the following format, example: jobtitle-firstname-lastname-ref#.fileformat
So, based on the above acceptable file formats, this specific job resume title would look like one of the following:
- Click the Apply Now link below;