Job Title: Orthodontist
NOC / Eligible Industry: 3113
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: $119,595 Annually
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of Requirements: 1
Location: St. John's, NL
Role and Responsibilities
Examine patients' teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to diagnose disease, injury, and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery, and other treatments
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
- Supervise dental hygienists, dental assistants, and other staff.
- Specialize in such areas as oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, oral pathology, oral radiology or public health dentistry.
- One to four years of pre-dentistry university studies, or, completion of a college program in sciences and A university degree from a recognized dental program are required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
- Licensing for specializations is required.
How To Apply
- Previous applicants need not apply again;
- Application submissions require you to register on-site;
- Resumes' MUST be in English;
- Include your current residence (address), phone number and your email address in your resume;
- Acceptable cv/resume file formats include Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Microsoft Word .doc or .docx;
- Please prepare your resume to the following format, example: jobtitle-firstname-lastname-ref#.fileformat
So, based on the above acceptable file formats, this specific job resume title would look like one of the following:
- Click the Apply Now link below;