Job Title: Senior HVAC Installer
NOC / Eligible Industry: 7313
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: $32.28 hrly
Number of Requirements: 2
Location: GTA and surrounding areas, ON (BC, MN)
Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
How To Apply
- Previous applicants need not apply again;
- Application submissions require you to register on-site;
- Resumes' MUST be in English;
- Include your current residence (address), phone number and your email address in your resume;
- Acceptable cv/resume file formats include Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Microsoft Word .doc or .docx;
- Please prepare your resume to the following format, example: jobtitle-firstname-lastname-ref#.fileformat
So, based on the above acceptable file formats, this specific job resume title would look like one of the following:
Senior HVAC Installer-John-Smith-HVA001.pdf
Senior HVAC Installer-John-Smith-HVA001.doc
Senior HVAC Installer-John-Smith-HVA001.docx
- Click the Apply Now link below;