Job Title: Window Film Installer Technician
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: $17.00 to $ 19.00 /hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of Requirements: 1
Location: St. John's, NL
- Safety of yourself, customers and other workers is the number one responsibility.
- Show up on time for work – daily.
- Work normal business hours of 0830 hrs to 1630 hrs. There will be an opportunity for after hours and weekend work.
- Installing solar, safety, bird deterrent, electronic and decorative window film
- Providing high quality customer service to maintain our good standing in the community and maintain the reputation with our customers and suppliers. You will be what our customers see and must take pride in your work with incredible attention to small details.
- Must be self-motivated as you will be expected to work on your own, and complete projects in a timely manner. Support and training will be given to assist in this role.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace. This includes keeping up on inventory and tools.
- Becoming proficient in understanding different window film technologies and their applications. This involves a significant amount of training in multiple disciplines.
- Complete and maintain certifications as offered.
- Working on ladders and mechanical lifts / Swing Stages / Scaffolding
- Disposal of recycling and waste materials. Trips with company vehicles to waste management and recycling facilities.
- Being comfortable on large construction sites. Training provided.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Strong time management & attention to detail
- Approaching new ideas, process, and disagreements in a constructive manner
- Completing work in a timely manner
- Highly driven to succeed and are concerned with building quality relationships
- Teamwork is of high priority. We all contribute as a successful team.
- Ability to use hand tools in an efficient safe manner
- Ability to lift 22.7 kgs (50 lbs)
- Class 5 Newfoundland and Labrador valid Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract. Must be provided.
- Clean Letter of Conduct. Must be provided.
- Paid holidays
- Annual performance reviews
- Safety to be the number one priority. Extensive training provided and mandatory.
- Adhere to all company policies. These will be clearly written, explained, training required and a written acknowledgement required.
- Probation period of 90 days
- Hands-on training provided. You will be paired with the lead installer for hands-on training to develop your skills in preparation to work independently on projects.
- Project management training and processes provided.
- First Aid, WHIMIS, Fall Arrest, Lift Training. Considered a bonus, but we will provide training as required.
- International Window Film Association Training provided.
- 3M Manufacturer Training Provided.
- NLCSA (Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association) training provided.
- NLCA (Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association) training provided.
- LEAN and LEED Training Provided.
- Basic Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Programs and email. A bonus and would be considered an asset
How To Apply
- Previous applicants need not apply again;
- Application submissions require you to register on-site;
- Resumes' MUST be in English;
- Include your current residence (address), phone number and your email address in your resume;
- Acceptable cv/resume file formats include Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Microsoft Word .doc or .docx;
- Please prepare your resume to the following format, example: jobtitle-firstname-lastname-ref#.fileformat
So, based on the above acceptable file formats, this specific job resume title would look like one of the following:
Window Film Installer Technician-John-Smith-WIN001.pdf
Window Film Installer Technician-John-Smith-WIN001.doc
Window Film Installer Technician-John-Smith-WIN001.docx
- Click the Apply Now link below;